minstrel: Where's Molly?

Efenwealt Wystle efen at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 9 09:24:17 PDT 1997

I need help finding someone.

I met a marvelous minstrel from Calontir this past Pennsic War. She had
a voice like an angel, and played the most beautiful music. The only
name she gave me was "Molly." I also met her husband, who was just made
a court baron, but I can't remember his name either. She lived somewhere
near Kansas City, MO. If anyone has contact information for her I would
be most appreciative.

(If Gunnar Redbeard is listening, your name came into our conversation,
so maybe you know her? I can't seem to find your e-mail right now
either.)

Thanks for your help!
efen

Lord Efenwealt Wystle (aka Scott F. Vaughan) efen at hotmail.com
Militant Society of Bards
Merchant, Mirth-Maker, Minstrel by trade, and a Fool in my
spare time (Funny, I seem to have an awful lot of spare time.)
Elvegastly, Windmaster, Atlantian