minstrel: Bardic Circle for 9/97

JP Andrews jpathomas at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 4 09:24:54 PDT 1997

This month the Gyldenholt Circle of Bards returns to having it's meetings
under a roof! While the Beach Parties were lots of fun we're now looking
forward to chairs that don't sink into the sand and cold drinks that
don't come out of an ice chest.

The September meeting of the Gyldenholt Circle of Bards will be held on
Sept. 19, 1997. The meeting will start at 7:30 P.M.. All are welcome,
including children. There is no performance requirement (except for
Seonaid).

I had first scheduled it on the 26th, but have since been reminded that
newcomers is also that night.

The address is 10931 Allen Dr. in Garden Grove. This is the home of Lady
Medb Renata. For more information or directions please contact Lord
Thomas Bordeaux (JP Andrews) via e-mail or by telephone at (714) 449-1923.