minstrel: looking for lyrics...

Charissa ladycharissa at geocities.com
Mon Sep 1 06:16:52 PDT 1997

> On Sat, 23 Aug 1997, Charissa wrote:
> > Ok, I've exausted all the web sources I know, and still can't find this
> > song that a friend wants sung at her wedding.
<snip>
> > The song is called Give Me Your Hand, or Tabhair Dom do Lamh, by Rory
> > Dall O Cathain.  Can anyonehelp me???

I'd like to thank everyone for their help on this- lots of people gave
me good leads.

I found the lyrics on the web, following one persons suggestion.
Unfortunately, they turned out to be kind of corny...  We're trying to
rewrite them ;)

Marjorie
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Towers/1258
Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et
fructuosis potiri potes!