minstrel: Slightly Off-Topic: Performance Garb

mary k cummings mkcummin at unm.edu
Fri Aug 22 09:25:21 PDT 1997

What about a nicely loose tunic type thing with a loosely draped
'whimple'?  It might not be elaborate enough for your patron's taste, but
you would not be in competition with your hostess.  I do like the image
conjured by Elizabethan (sp?) and agressivly modern.  /With/ gell no less!
Can't help it, I have one of those senses of humour...  Sorry... :)

-Kathleen