minstrel: Something interesting.

mary k cummings mkcummin at unm.edu
Wed Aug 20 14:17:54 PDT 1997

On Wed, 20 Aug 1997, Rex Deaver wrote:

> At 10:38 AM 8/20/97 +1000, Fruitbat wrote:
>
> >I repeat: do not chastise this anonymous author for his cowardice.  You'll
> >be there one day, and you'll wish you hadn't.
>
> Been there, done that, took the lumps.  I stand by my position.
>
> Mathurin Kerbusso

I have written and performed publicly songs that pointed out dishonor and
cowardice.  I /always/ publish my name with the songs, and perform them
myself.  That was why I included the caution about being as sure of the
facts as possible.  And, warned that it might one day be necessary to
write an appology.  Which should be sung as loudly and publicly as the
initial song. ;)

-Kathleen