minstrel: Something interesting.

Benson, William R. BensoWR at aries.76products.com
Wed Aug 20 14:04:27 PDT 1997

I agree wholeheartedly that those who would create such a mob should be,
themselves, chastised.  Believe me, were this the "old days", I, as one
who would wear ax and sword at my side, as well as many others, would
have spread a bit of chastisement about the area on that dark night.
This, however, being the modern day, such actions will have effects long
after the event is over.
In light of this, the Bards have taken a decidedly delightful tack in
resolving the problem.
"Where are the Bards?" you ask.

>Says I,  "They are training the children..."

	I hope you approve.

I am,
Lord Draughir MacDrochit Gaedhail