minstrel: Something interesting.

Fruitbat fruitbat at macquarie.matra.com.au
Wed Aug 20 07:38:37 PDT 1997

>>I repeat: do not chastise this anonymous author for his cowardice.  You'll
>>be there one day, and you'll wish you hadn't.
>
>Been there, done that, took the lumps.  I stand by my position.

I'm no protector of cowards, but I don't believe either that only the brave
have the right to speak.  I disagree with what you say, but such is life.
But if I promise not to call you excessively judgemental, will you promise
not to judge excessively?

So, in addition to being a greedy, satanic terrorist, I am
also destroying the morals of a generation of school
children.  In cartooning terms, that's called a home run.  It
will be hard to improve on that next month.
                         -- Scott Adams, _Dilbert_ cartoonist

http://macquarie.matra.com.au/~fruitbat

CB1! iv++ u-~ c1/1/0 r~ f+ h- p+ o+(*) s- d- y+ BDB