minstrel: Fool's Prayer

Robin Hayes rhayes at powerup.com.au
Sun Aug 10 12:43:10 PDT 1997

At 12:21 09/08/97, you wrote:
>I've always loved this "poem" and it has a special place in my heart -
>especially when I act like I'm king, rather than my real part.
>

>            The Fool's Prayer
>
>     by Edward Rowland Sill (1841-87)

Thank you.

Some time ago, Eadwynne of Runedun, Gallavally, Caid forwarded this poem to
me. It has a page of its own on the Fooles Site. I note however, that you
have included the dates of the author's life for which I am grateful. I
will also accredit you on the page for that. If you would like, I will also
happily place you (and any other Fooles who wish) in the Fooles
"Competition" page...

[Babbel] ...although we all know that we really have none...

Quiet Fool!

:-)

Robin

The Wise doth not oft dispute the Foolishness of the Fool,
 But the Fool doth oft abuse the Wisdom of the Wise.
rhayes at powerup.com.au  http://www.powerup.com.au/~rhayes/
The Virtual Fooles Troupe: http://www.powerup.com.au/~rhayes/vfoolshm.htm