minstrel: Forwarding amusing spam to this list

Robin Hayes rhayes at powerup.com.au
Wed Aug 6 14:48:08 PDT 1997

At 10:48 05/08/97 -0400, Ed Hopkins wrote:
>I can't speak for other subscribers, but personally, I would prefer
>it if you would render any get-rich-quick letters into a filk-song,
>or blank verse, before forwarding it to this list.
>
>-- Alfredo el Bufon

Come gather all ye minstrels,
And listen to my tale.
How to amass wealth boundless
Alas I hear ye wail!

..... :-)

Robin

The Wise doth not oft dispute the Foolishness of the Fool,
 But the Fool doth oft abuse the Wisdom of the Wise.
rhayes at powerup.com.au  http://www.powerup.com.au/~rhayes/
The Virtual Fooles Troupe: http://www.powerup.com.au/~rhayes/vfoolshm.htm