minstrel: Dastardly Non-Period Filksong Needed

J. Michael Shew jshewkc at pei.edu
Mon Aug 4 11:58:11 PDT 1997

	Okay.  I have a very good and long time friend in the Society that
is looking for the following song.  I have copied his letter here to ask
if anyone has this in their songbook.
	I have an extensive library, but nothing of this little ditty.
Thank you in advance for your help.
	Mikal Hrafspa

Many years at pennsic I heard a song that left me rolling on the ground.
It is a gentle good humored herald bait song ( heralds love it)

Think Irish Rovers, think Unicorn song........

And there were verte alligators............

It should be calontir standard.
Do I have enough good guy points that you could find me someone to learn
it
and sing it for me and about by next Lilies?

crag

  Herra-Domr Mikal the Ram; an annoying Bard of no redeeming qualities
	The Swan-Road is our for the season
	And Sword-wine is all that we spend
	The Gold and the Grain that we gather
	To wander the way of the wind