minstrel: Content-Type: text/plain

Efenwealt Wystle efen at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 31 09:18:48 PDT 1997

I apologize in advance if this is redundant information. I don't
subscribe to the Minstrel list.

About a month ago I posted a request for broadsides to popular SCA
tunes. Thanks to everyone who responded!

In case anyone is REALLY interested, Baltimore Consort has just released
a new CD called "A Trip to Killburn, Playford Tunes and their Ballads."
Its actually only got about 4 broadsides on it, but lots of great
arrangements of dance tunes.  You can probably find it at your local
classical music store - Baltimore Consort are very popular and easy to
find. (However, I do happen to have a few copies for sale, and many
other things from the Dorian catalog...)

ciao,
Lord Efenwealt Wystle