minstrel: Looking for Lutefisks

Harold Feld hfeld at ids2.idsonline.com
Wed Jul 30 02:41:50 PDT 1997

Greetings from Yaakov:

I am trying to contact the author of "Lutefisks and Yams (I do not like
them, Sven I am)"  I have a friend who publishes a filk 'zine who would
like to publish it.  I also seem to have misplaced my copy and would love
to get it again.  If anyone can put me in touch with this person, please
let me know.

Many thanks,

Yaakov

Harold Feld
SCA
Yaakov HaMizrachi

"Do not ask 'Why are these days not as good as the days of old?' This
question is not prompted by wisdom." -Eccl.