minstrel: Re: Knowne World Bardic Circle/ Atlantian Royal..

Martin Hungerford jongleur at netcon.net.au
Tue Jul 29 15:31:30 PDT 1997

Mikal,
     I can hear your experience, and its certainly bigger than mine, but
I must query your second point. From hearing dad, I would have said that
if your story does not have your audience wanting more *all the time*
then don't do it. The story should start with conflict and untill its
resolved, its not finished. This seems to be constant, regardless of the
other content.

Martin Hungerford

Martin Hungerford, aka Martin Jongleur,
aka Martin Ashford,
aka Martin o' Lyos (called the Juggler) OL.

email:jongleur at netcon.net.au