minstrel: Pennsic Bardic Circles?

Monica Cellio mjc at telerama.lm.com
Fri Jul 25 10:02:30 PDT 1997

Not a bardic circle per se, but the Debatable Choir will be holding a
choral sing-along on Tuesday night starting around 8.  We'll have copies
of the music for many classic madrigals and the like, and probably for
some you haven't seen before.  (This choir has gone "caroling" for the
last few years; this year we decided to try something a little more
inclusive.)  We welcome anyone who wants to come and sing (or just
listen).  The choir has learned all the material, so there will be people
to lead each part -- so even if you don't know the material, please
join us and follow the lead or sight-read.  If it's convenient to bring
something to sit on please do; we have no idea how many people we're
going to get.

The sing-along will occur at the Polyhymnia camp, a sub-camp of BMDL
(Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands) in N10 on the plains.  The baronial
arms are sable, a comet argent and a laurel wreath within a bordure
embattled Or.  The Polyhymnia camp will have low walls, blue-on-white
alternating with white-on-blue, with a stencil of the muse on them.

Ellisif