minstrel: Pennsic Bardic Circles?

Ed Hopkins Ed.Hopkins at MCI.Com
Fri Jul 25 09:25:00 PDT 1997

Forwarded message:
From: "Efenwealt Wystle" <efen at hotmail.com>
To: atlantia at atlantia.sca.org
Subject: Pennsic Bardic Circles?
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 09:19:47 PDT

Hey folks! If your camp is hosting a Bardic Circle(tm) or similar
activity at the War, I'd like to know about it! I will be
maintainig a listing of bardic circles posted at our merchant
booth (#182 on Fleet St). I'm not interested in drunken brawls or
loud parties. And no offense Falcone and all you other talented
doumbek players out there, I'm not interested in drum circles
either (those are very easy to find at the War).

Just because you tell me about your bardic, doesn't mean I'll be
there (count your blessings). If you really want to get
performers at your circle, offer largesse (food & drink are okay
but stuff is even better! I'll do anything for a back rub and
some applause.)

Windmasters' Hill is doing the bardic thang on Thursday of War
week.

ciao,
efen

Did someone say midnight CAMBOK on the battlefield? when? monday?
Lord Efenwealt Wystle (aka Scott F. Vaughan) efen at hotmail.com
Militant Society of Bards
Merchant, Mirth-Maker, Minstrel by trade, and a Fool in my
spare time (Funny, I seem to have an awful lot of spare time.)
Elvegastly, Windmaster, Atlantian