minstrel: Re: Knowne World Bardic Circle/ Atlantian Royal..

Douglas Young dougyoung at zap.wwdc.com
Wed Jul 23 20:34:37 PDT 1997

I've always been of the opinion that a two minute story is
too long if you don't captivate your audience and 20 minutes
is not too long if you can hold the tension that long.  I
do Bertram's Casey at the Crown  and The Witch of the Westmerland
and both take over 5 minutes.  Anything longer I wouldn't try.
Justinian