minstrel: Re: Knowne World Bardic Circle/ Atlantian Royal...

Ed Hopkins Ed.Hopkins at MCI.Com
Wed Jul 23 12:10:00 PDT 1997

> Knowne World Bardic Circle
> Atlantian Royal Encampment
> (or "Bryce de Byram's Bardic Blowout...." ;}
>
> Proclaim these words throughout the Knowne World, that on Tuesday the 12th
> of August, Anno Societatis XXXII a great Puy shall be held in the
> encampment of Their Majesties of Atlantia's at the Pennsic War.  Let all
> skalds, bards, troubadours, trouveres, minstrels, and musicians attend...
>
> Our bardic circle shall begin around eight o'clock. Please bring your own
> beverage.
> A few words of caution:
> Please leave your Dumbeks at home.
> Storytellers beware: There is a STIFF penality for telling excessively long
> stories in this encampment...
> ;-]
>  Any questions should be addressed to the Host, THL Bryce de Byram at
> griffaud at hearts.tez.net, or addressed to him at the War,(in Atlantian Royal),
> after the 9th.
>
> Bryce de Byram

When The Honorable Lord says, "Please leave your Dumbeks at home."
does he mean at one's home encampment at Pennsic, or at the home
one leaves when one heads out to Pennsic?

-- Alfredo el Bufon
Elvegast, WH, Atlantia