minstrel: Ossian and Patrick

Corrie Bergeron corrie at solon.com
Mon Jul 21 11:38:28 PDT 1997

Does anyone know where I can find a copy of the debate between Ossian and
St. Patick?  I have seen it referenced in a number of my books (and I have a
pretty good amateur's library of early Irish stories and poetry), but I have
never seen the actual text.  Any pointers appreciated.

Brendan O Corriadhe

Other notes:

        1. re Lyric re-write

>From: umwhit46 at cc.UManitoba.CA
>Date: Sun, 20 Jul 97 23:07:28 -0600
>Subject: Re: minstrel: Lyric re-write
>
>Try:  "Rapture, hinder time's swift pace."
>
>Sian
>
>On Sun, 20 Jul 1997, CONSORTMUS at aol.com wrote:
>>I am arranging a John Dowland ( 1562-1626) song for solo voice, ...

        Nicely done, Sian!

        2.  When replying to messages, please use your text editor to trim
the excess headers and footers from the >copies of referenced messages.
-----
Corrie Bergeron			TRO Learning, Inc.
Senior Courseware Designer	http://www.tro.com
corrie at tro.com			http://www.solon.com/~corrie

IICS-MN Membership Chair	http:/www.iics-mn.org

"Aging isn't any fun, but it sure beats the alternative."