minstrel: Redwall

Michael Thompson hyack at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 19 19:39:09 PDT 1997

Hello good lords, ladies, and people of other titles,

          I have just come incontact will a fabulous set of books called
Redwall.  It is listed as children's or jouvenel's reading, but I have
found it quite nice just the same.  It is about a time long ago, when
there were warriors, queens, lords, swords..., sound familliar?  I'm not
too sure if it is totally in the SCA theme, being a newbe, but I liked
it and though I'd pass it along.  It is like Warthaven, in where it is a
furry, or anthropomorphic, book, read like one of the Narnia books by C.
S. Lewis.  A good read anyway.

Meow for now,
Michael

=^.,.^=             hyack at hotmail.com     ~primary
(meow)              hyack at geocities.com   ~secondary

FurCode 1.22:  FF?h2m A+>++ C->++ Dm+ H+ M>+ P R T++ W>+ Z++?+ Sm#;
RLHandyman* a22 cdnw++>dnwou++ d++ e->++ f+ h* i+ p+>++ sm#

*** Join Furries Against Driving Drunk.  FADD, help save a life! ***