minstrel: Gyldenholt Bardic Beach Party for July & Aug.

JP Andrews jpathomas at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 10 01:02:11 PDT 1997

The Barony of Gyldenholt and it¹s Bardic Guild are pleased to announce the return of the
Gyldenholt Bardic Beach Party!

What: A Bonfire and a Bardic Circle.

When:	Friday, July 18, 1997 AND Fridy August 15, 1997

Time: From 5:00 P.M. until they close us down (at about 10:00 P.M.)

Where: Balboa Beach, between A st. and B st.* in Balboa, CA (Orange County
               Thomas Bros. Map pg.919-C2)

	Your invited to join the Gyldenholt Circle of Bards and the people of the Barony of Gyldenholt for an evening of Songs, Stories, Music and Poetry on the Beach! So bring the kids, your favorite beach chair, beach ball, and beach towel and join the fun.
	For more information please contact the head of the Gyldenholt Circle of Bards, Lord Thomas Bordeaux (JP Andrews) at (714) 449-1923 or via e-mail at jpathomas at earthlink.net

*The beach does not accept reservations for fire rings, so we¹ve no way of telling exactly which fire ring we¹ll be at. Park in the small lot on A  St. or the larger lot on B St. then walk to the beach and look for the banner.

p.s. Firewood will be graciously accepted!!

JP Andrews
(Lord Thomas Bordeaux)

Intel Inside - The world's most widely read warning lable.