minstrel: Warthaven

Michael Thompson hyack at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 8 14:10:38 PDT 1997

Hi all you good lords and ladies,
     I am Micheal, seeker of furries (AKA anthropomorphics).  I found
the SCA through Vixen's Keep, sorries on the female fighters in
Warthaven.  In said comic book, there were only three stories, I WANT
MORE!  {Doing it in chan-mail!}  If any one knows where there are more
sotries for me to savour, please give me a buzz!

Meow for now,
Michael

=^.,.^=             hyack at hotmail.com     ~primary
(meow)              hyack at geocities.com   ~secondary

FurCode 1.22:  FF?h2m A+>++ C->++ Dm+ H+ M>+ P R T++ W>+ Z++?+ Sm#;
RLHandyman* a22 cdnw++>dnwou++ d++ e->++ f+ h* i+ p+>++ sm#

*** Join Furries Against Driving Drunk.  FADD, help save a life! ***