minstrel: Gyldenholt Bardic Beach Party!!

JP Andrews jpathomas at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 27 08:55:40 PDT 1997

The Barony of Gyldenholt and it's Bardic Guild are pleased to announce
the return of the

GYLDENHOLT BARDIC BEACH PARTY!!

What-- A bonfire and a Bardic Circle.

When-- Friday, June 27, 1997 from 5:00 P.M. until they close us down.

Where- Balboa Beach, between A St. and B St.* (Orance County Thomas Bros.
Map pg. 919-C2)

Your invited to join the Gyldenholt Circle of Bards and the people of the
Barony of Gyldenholt for an evening of Song, Stories, Music and Poetry on
the beach! So bring the kids, your favorite beach chair, beach ball, and
beach towel and join the fun.

For more information please contact the Guildhead of the Gyldenholt
Circle of Bards, Lord Thomas Bordeaux (JP Andrews) at (714) 449-1923 or
via e-mail at jpathomas at earthlink.net.

*The beach does not accept reservations for fire rings, so we've no way
of telling exactly which fire ring we'll be at. Park in the lot (there's
one off A St. and another off B St.) and look for the banner.

p.s. For those of you who are just hearing about this now (on Friday the
27th) I'm sorry for the late notice. We've been having a little trouble
getting on line the last couple of days. But if you can come out and join
us we'd be happy to have you. I'll be home until 3:00 P.M. today for
anyone who has questions, then I'll be heading down to Balboa and should
be on the beach by 4:00 P.M..

JP Andrews
(Lord Thomas Bordeaux)

Intel Inside - The world's most widely read warning lable.