minstrel: [Fwd: From the SCA's Copyright Goob]

Donald R. Gaither gaitherd at email.uah.edu
Fri Jun 27 02:08:57 PDT 1997

Hi,
	Just thought I throw my two cents in.  This info is a couple of
years old, so you might want to reverify it.  Asper the U.S. Copyright
Office, THE WEB IN NONREGISTRATIBLE(sp?).  I had a friend who called
Washington about a web page and they said that electronic media, i.e. web
pages, e-mail, etc. could not be registered with them.  Like I said
though, this is a couple of years old, I don't know if they have changed
their stance.  Also this only applies to registration of a copyright, not
the defacto copyright granted by authorship.

In Honor and Service,
mka Donald Gaither