minstrel: Lady Morgan's copyright missive

Brett and Karen Williams brettwi at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jun 25 15:00:45 PDT 1997

If there are any questions raised by Lady Morgan's comments on
compyright I just forwarded to the minstrel list [with her permission,
mind you :)], such should be directed to her personal email address as
she doesn't subscribe to Minstrel.

And if messages are sent to me inadvertently, I will be on vacation for
the next two weeks, so anything sent will languish unattended until my
return.

ciorstan