minstrel: Oh, Baby......

TrueRhymer at aol.com TrueRhymer at aol.com
Sat Jun 21 19:06:57 PDT 1997

	I would like to announce that after 9 hours of labor and a C-section, my
lady (J.J.) and I (Rob/True Thomas the Storyteller/Thomas Whitehart SCA) have
a new addition to the family.  His name is Robert Joseph Taliesin
Ryan-Seutter, and as befits a big name, he came in at a whopping 11lbs 3 1/2
ounces, 22 inches, and with a 16 1/2 circumference chest.  He has about 20
nicknames, a great set of lungs, blond hair and blue eyes.  I had hoped for a
warrior/poet....well, at least the warrior part seems likely.  And he's
already sleeping through my stories, as befits any captive audience.
 Slainte!