minstrel: Bristol Renaissance Faire(Wi)

AlexdeSet at aol.com AlexdeSet at aol.com
Fri Jun 20 12:09:05 PDT 1997

Greetings!
This message is to invite those of you who find yourself in the
Chicago/Milwaukee area during the period 28 June to24 Aug to contact me about
coming to the Faire.

I can arrange discount tickets for you,and invite you to perform a small bit
of your skills for Her Majesty.

If you are interested,e-mail me or call 815-477-4636.

Is mise le meas,
Alexander de Seton(SCA)
Sir Thomas Radcliffe,Earl of Sussex,Bristol Renaissance Faire
John Seaton(to the IRS),Guildemaster,St George,Bristol