minstrel: Reader's Digest Poetry Contest

Harold Feld hfeld at ids2.idsonline.com
Fri Jun 20 02:34:52 PDT 1997

Greetings from Yaakov,

Does anyone have info that appeared in an add in last week's T.V. Guide
(maybe two weeks ago) on Reader's Digest's poetry competition?  I'd meant
to save it, but it somehow got tossed anyway.

Oh yes. Ellisif, can you please drop me a line?

Yaakov

Harold Feld
SCA
Yaakov HaMizrachi

"Do not ask 'Why are these days not as good as the days of old?' This
question is not prompted by wisdom." -Eccl.