minstrel: Re: The Return of the LA DreamShapers!!!!

Nick Smith nsmith at apollo.ci.pasadena.ca.us
Thu Jun 19 17:25:03 PDT 1997

How are things coming with the new storytelling venue? I would love to
help support it in any way I can, including listing it in the Caltech Folk
Music Society newsletters. What is the admission price going to be? What
are the starting performance times? Who is performing in July and August?
I will try to be there myself on July 18th, and bring some friends. How
big is the place? Have you gotten flyers to Community Storytellers yet?
How's the baby? Isn't this email entirely too full of questions?

--Nick Smith