minstrel: PENNSIC

mary k cummings mkcummin at unm.edu
Fri Jun 6 12:38:53 PDT 1997

On Fri, 6 Jun 1997, Patrick Armstrong wrote:

> Hey everyone... Good news and bad news. My sister is gettin married, I
> just realized it's August 9th and so I have put my pensic plans on hold
> for another year. Sadly I will have to wait longer to meet the great god
> Cip.  However I will still get to go to some events, next weekend in
> Thatsa Mare (Our local event (Come join us)) And then correnet (Hopefully
> if I don't work.

The great god Cip?  Hm...  I've met Cip...  He is a wonderful person.
Several members of my household are apprenticed to him.  If this is the
same Cip of Horde fame?  Definitely a man worth meeting.

I'll be at Red Dragon next October.  If you will be there, perhaps we can
share a song or three. :)  Oh...  Cip will be there too.

-Kathleen
(Clan Bard of Clan Caraid)
(Outlandish Bard from the Middle Kingdom)
(Um...  Generally friendly person)
(Anything else I should put here, Pendar?)
;)