minstrel: Song of the Shield Wall...

Charissa ladycharissa at geocities.com
Wed May 28 18:06:59 PDT 1997

Greetings, folks...

I'm ashamed to admit that the last time I tried to recall them... about
half the words to The Song of the Shield Wall managed to disengage
themselves from my memory... (it was their fault... not mine! really! ;)

Can anyone help me out here?  I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thank you!

Marjorie,
who is known as Charissa or LadyG online
and as Tara in mundane life
and is suffering a major identity crisis ;)
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Towers/1258
Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et
fructuosis potiri potes!