minstrel: Cynnabar Bard?

dd dedy at ionline.net
Fri May 23 16:32:40 PDT 1997

Hi, a friend of mine has a dub of a dub of a tape that I cant find for love
or money. I was hoping someone on the list might help me because I have
very little to go on and I want to buy a copy of this work.

The really crappy tape I have access to calls him 'Baron Daibhr' or
'Baibler' the writing is faded and not very good.

songs: (The spellings are mine)

(not to worry Mother I'm) Going off to war
Dorn Mackay
The Cynnabar Song
Siprion of the Wheel, (based on pennsic 2)
On the road to Easterndowns
Axe of Tarbainwield

Could someone give me more information about this recording, I know its not
exactly recent. Anyone out there with long memories?

in service to the dream

Sigurd Leothsanga