minstrel: need material

Evan Randall Page evanpage at ntr.net
Sun May 18 19:08:50 PDT 1997

Good Lords and Ladies,
 I have recently decided to undertake the task of learning to sing (and
tell tales ocasionaly) in a manner so that people don't mind listening.
As I understand it, two important aspects of this are practice and
material. Practice I can work on, but I am in need of material to sing.
Would anyone be so gracious as to point me in the direction of a source
or perhaps send a perticular favorite? :) Thank you for your time, and
good evening.

  In an eternal search for something new to excel at,
    Orm of Elvegast.