minstrel: wanted: info on book

Martin Hungerford jongleur at netcon.net.au
Tue May 6 22:59:34 PDT 1997

>So I'd guess it was german. I'm surprised they don't give the title of
>the original. In any case, it would sound like the translation was done
>in 1968, in which case it's very much still in copyright. In the US,
>everything published in 1922 and earlier is no longer copyright.
>
>-- gb

yes, I'd sort of quessed Germanic myself - I was hoping you might know
the original title.

Where does the 1922 date come from? Was that when they invented copyright
or what? Quite seriously, its an odd sorta number.

This is Martin Hungerford, aka Martin Jongleur,
   aka Martin o' Lyos OL (Called the Juggler)
Piper, Juggler, Stiltwalker, Unicyclist, Singer, Firebug, Idiot