minstrel: Who wrote _A White Belt is Forever_

Randy Dees rrd at amherst.com
Mon May 5 21:28:39 PDT 1997

I am trying to determine who wrote the song _A White Belt is Forever_

The chorus is

For tourneys come and tourneys go and kingdoms fall to dust
But a White Belt is forever, and a Gold Chain never rusts

I would appreciate baing able to attribute this when I perform it, and a
friend would like to know if she can use it on a fundraising tape.

Thanks

| Randy Dees			| SCA:  Talorgen ni Wrguist	       |
| ASI Systems Administration	|    a bard, formerly known as Myrddyn |