minstrel: Poeta Atlantiae contest

Ed Hopkins Ed.Hopkins at MCI.Com
Fri May 2 06:50:00 PDT 1997

Forwarded message:
Date: Thu, 01 May 1997 19:02:51 -0700
From: wulfric <wulfric at visi.net>
To: atlantia at atlantia.sca.org
Subject: Emerald J:Poeta Atlantiae contest

Dear Atlantians,

The theme for this year's Poeta Atlantiae contest will be the
Virtues of the Society: Chivalry, Courtesy, and Honor. Poems
entered are to be based on one or more of these three virtues.
Documentation of the poetic style used is requested, but not
required. The competition will be judged on Sunday, May 25, at
Emerald Joust. You do not have to be a poet to win--trust me ;)

Seneschals of Atlantia, I would be most grateful if you would
share this information with your populace.

In Service to the Dream,

Lady Assar merch Owen

(for more information, please contact me in care of Lady Iseulte
at this address:

   kittyr at pinn.net )