minstrel: Emerald J:Poeta Atlantiae contest (fwd)

Fri May 2 07:48:00 PDT 1997

This was posted on the Atlantian list.  I remember someone asking about it
on this list, so I thought I'd pass it on...
Aye,
Eogan

Poster: wulfric <wulfric at visi.net>

Dear Atlantians,
The theme for this year's Poeta Atlantiae contest will be the Virtues of
the Society: Chivalry, Courtesy, and Honor. Poems entered are to be
based on one or more of these three virtues. Documentation of the poetic
style used is requested, but not required. The competition will be
judged on Sunday, May 25, at Emerald Joust. You do not have to be a poet
to win--trust me ;)
Seneschals of Atlantia, I would be most grateful if you would share this
information with your populaces.
In Service to the Dream,

Lady Assar merch Owen
(for more information, please contact me in care of Lady Iseulte at this
address:
   kittyr at pinn.net )