minstrel: ANOTHER song question

Martin Hungerford jongleur at netcon.net.au
Thu May 1 21:55:15 PDT 1997

To the honoured members of this list; greetings.

I'm looking for a song known only to me as "the Piper of Dundee".
(actually I'm after more than that but, for the nonce...) Should any one
have any clues as to the whereabouts of this one, I'd be delighted. My
attempts with the digital tradition site have not been successful. It
keeps not finding required URLs for me.
In addition, I'm after words for Maggie Lauder. All I've got is (in
'English') "oh, who would not fall in love with bonnie maggie lauder" and
the tune - which is a pipe tune.

For either of those you could have my first born son (but not for very
long!)

Love
Martin

This is Martin Hungerford, aka Martin Jongleur,
   aka Martin o' Lyos OL (Called the Juggler)
Piper, Juggler, Stiltwalker, Unicyclist, Singer, Firebug, Idiot