minstrel: Re: [Mid] Re: a question about newsletters

F.L. Watkins folo at prairienet.org
Thu May 1 08:01:19 PDT 1997

On Thu, 1 May 1997, Nicholson, Drew wrote:

> Has anyone on any of these lists every heard of a newsletter called "The
> Gauntlet" ??
>
> I'm trying to find out if it's taken.

The Gauntlet is a free-speech quarterly. The Gauntlet is also a piercing
business out of NY and California. They do jewelry and seminars as well
as piercing itself. Nice stuff; my wife's jewelry is from The Gauntlet.

F.L.Watkins - Damin de Folo - folo at prairienet.org
Baron Wurm Wald (SCA) - Commander, Baldwin's Reg't (NWTA)

"I can't hide / my sexual life" --Everclear