minstrel: Re: Looking for various East Kingdom Bards

Chip & Holly W. norseman at voicenet.com
Wed Apr 30 05:54:55 PDT 1997

At 05:40 AM 4/30/97 PDT, Fridrikr wrote:
>Hi Linette,
>
>Remember me?  Lil ole FRIDRIKR!  Still a bard, still active............
>
>FRIDRIKR
>
>If you want my views on Chivalry, I think you ought to know
>The Three Knights I admire most are Haakon, Hak, and Ro!
>
>----------
I'm sorry, Fridrikr, I didn't mean to leave you out...I was calling
specifically for bards who I remember having performed songs I thought might
work well on the East Kingdom fund-raising tape.  I didn't mean to offend
anyone by leaving them off the list!

Anyone offended (or even just concerned!) should immediately make a tape of
three period or original songs pertaining to the East, the SCA, love, or
war, and send it to me to prove how silly I was to leave them off ;-)!

Seriously, Fridrikr, I'm sure you have some lovely appropriate material -
would you consider submitting something to the tape?  If necessary, ask for
more details or check out the March Pikestaff.

Linette de Gallardon