minstrel: Definition of Bardic

Fruitbat fruitbat at macquarie.matra.com.au
Mon Apr 28 15:45:52 PDT 1997

> I am left sitting here with the visual image of a large, hairy ape
>visiting fire after fire, singing songs and reciting sonnets...
>
>Perhaps this is the intended image, or perhaps someone could be a little
>more clear with this term...
>---Ceara

Hmmm... worrying about SCA minstrels "aping a dead culture".

Isn't that a bit like popping into a feminist meeting and saying "shouldn't
you girls be at home"?

: Eric :

Everything I am today I owe to people
whom it is now too late to punish.

- Ashleigh Brilliant

For further proof that I Have No Life, see
http://macquarie.matra.com.au/~fruitbat