minstrel: Looking for Lyrics

Jan McEwen jmcewen at hawaii.edu
Sat Apr 26 07:22:56 PDT 1997

My thanks to all the gracious folk who have replied both on the list and
privately.  I still haven't found what I was looking for.  If it helps,
the chorus starts with:

	So, hello to the SCAdian Hold,
	Drove my dragon of a wagon to the SCA troll,

I'm asking on the An Tir list if anyone knows it.  If they do, if they
share, and if they give me permission to post it, I'll share it with
whoever is interested.

	Catriona

Jan McEwen, Department of Horticulture, University of Hawaii
SCA: Catriona Stewart of the Glens, Barony of the Western Seas, Caid
Internet:  jmcewen at hawaii.edu