minstrel: Another song hunt

Martin Hungerford jongleur at netcon.net.au
Fri Apr 25 19:26:45 PDT 1997

Why am I Still A Prisoner: Recorded by David Munrow on "Songs of Love and
War", "Music of the Crusades" back in the 60's and re-released recently
(Decca label - I think, Look for the "London Early Music Consort") has
the words (in original and mod. English). Great song! There are some
beauties on this recording!

Martin

This is Martin Hungerford, aka Martin Jongleur, aka Martin o' Lyos
(called the Juggler) OL.  email:jongleur at netcon.net.au