minstrel: American Pie filk

Fruitbat fruitbat at macquarie.matra.com.au
Fri Apr 25 05:12:59 PDT 1997

>> One of my friends heard a filk at 30YC that went to the tune of "American
>> Pie".  Does anyone know where I could get the lyrics, and who the filker
>> is?

Unless my web page is a lot more widely read than I suspected, it's
probably not my one that you heard, but since AP is such a filkable tune I
had a go at it, and you can read the results in the SCA Filk section of my
page: <http://macquarie.matra.com.au/~fruitbat>

Hugs,

Everything I am today I owe to people
whom it is now too late to punish.

- Ashleigh Brilliant

For further proof that I Have No Life, see
http://macquarie.matra.com.au/~fruitbat