minstrel: Re:

Muirgheal leslyann at voyager.snetnsa.com
Fri Apr 25 09:42:54 PDT 1997

>I find this discussion quite amusing.  So shall we start limiting ourselves
>by definitions?
>
>If we limit "Bardic" to what we commonly see at SCA "Bardic Circles," we'll
>be stuck with copying each other's work and singing old Simon and Garfunkle
>tunes.
>
>Edwin.

The point of the disscussion was that we don't have to label something as
'bardic' in order to do or appreciate it.  I don't have to say that a juggler
is singing or a dancer is juggling, in order to enjoy either of them.  Why
should we call everything we want to see done 'bardic'?

Muirgheal
Name: Lesley Anne Baker
E-mail: leslyann at voyager.snetnsa.com
04/25/97     09:42:54