minstrel: More questions

Rex Deaver rdeaver at cgro.com
Thu Apr 24 05:15:44 PDT 1997

At 07:43 PM 4/23/97 -0400, Alexandria Long wrote:

>My shire has been on my case to teach a class on "bardic". I take this to
>mean bardic activities as commonly performed at a fireside. Any pointers
>as to how to approach a group of people with little or no (mosstly no)
>musical background?

At the risk of beating my own drum:

I occasionally teach a class in vocal performance.  The handout for that
class is available on the 'net at  <http:\\www.wwi.net\reachout\calon_a&s\>
Look it over and see if it is of any use to you.

Mathurin

----
Rex Deaver
rdeaver at cgro.com
"Things unattempted yet in prose or rhyme."