minstrel: Re: Bards, Skalds, and Teaching LONG (was Re: The Rising of the Star)

Taftarus at aol.com Taftarus at aol.com
Wed Apr 23 22:03:58 PDT 1997

My apologies to the list at large, and the list-keeper in particular,
for delays and errors in forwarding the following item related to the
recent discussion concerning the teaching of bardic materials.

If for some reason this posting means duplication of the whole
post for some of you, I apologize specifically and especially!.

Kihe / Amra / Mike