minstrel: Re: Invitation to My Field

S Friedemann RandomSF at wctc.net
Wed Apr 23 21:53:11 PDT 1997

> 'Cause it's "weird" and people would rather be "weird" than "normal".

Or as recent key chain that I bought said "I'm not weird, I'm gifted."
Fitting for me, just take a look at my name:

Lady Aryanhwy Prytydes merch Catmael Caermyrdin.

How many y's is that?  Seven.  Weird.

But its something that I feel bards can relate to.  I like words, especially
weird words, and so thus my name is very just many weird words
put together.

I'm rambling now (it is possible to ramble with few words) so I'd
better stop, and tell myself to go to bed.

In good faith,
Aryanhwy