minstrel: Looking for Lyrics

Alexandria Long longalex at pirates.Armstrong.EDU
Wed Apr 23 17:02:42 PDT 1997

Was this the chorus?:
Hail, hail to the fellas in mail
Chasing dragons, saving damsels, chasing after the grail
We drank all night, til our faces were pale,
Wondering if there was a chance we might fail,
Could there be a chance we might fail?

Sound familiar?
---Ceara ni Neill