minstrel: Re: Invitation to My Field

J. Michael Shew jshewkc at pei.edu
Wed Apr 23 15:36:46 PDT 1997

On Tue, 22 Apr 1997, barbara shuwarger wrote:

> I've been meaning to ask this for quite some time:  What in the world is
> fyrewalking?
>
> Helisenne de Gue-Pierreux

	Ah!  A novice!
	Why 'tis the fyne art of walking the camp and entertaining at
fires, M'lady.  I meet the best new friends that way!
	(Come to think of it, I got my GOA level for it!)
	Mikal Hrafspa

    Mikal the Ram; an annoying Bard of no redeeming qualities
Dread Jarl of the Vanir       in the storm wind victorious
By your grace this sea steed      treads pathways of silver.
We honor with whispers     like the sound of wave song
Your wild waters     and fair wind words

                        (JOHNSAGA)