minstrel: Bardic in the Known World Q

trischia walker trischia at eagleut.com
Sun Apr 20 00:27:22 PDT 1997

Wow - I'm sorry if you had a bad experience there - I've had a few
myself.  I attended the bardic at TYC as a relatively recent re-entry to
the SCA, and didn't know a single soul there, but they all were very
welcoming, even wrapped me up in their cloaks so I wouldn't freeze, and
told me repeatedly that if I wanted to contribute, they'd all love to
hear.  I truly hope that most people's experiences with Oertha (and
bardics in general) have the good fortune to be more like mine was.
Apologies for any damage done-
Criosaidh the Lark